Dha Quetta Smart City phase -1 has resumed files verification process from all offices with effect from 21-04-2020. Following necessary measures will be insured.
1) Timing will be strictly followed between 1400 to 1600 hours on all working days.
2) Minimum staff will be utilized by DHA management to facilitate the customers.
3) Prior telephonic appointment is compulsory for file verification. Main aim of this appointment is to facilitate only one person in one specific interval of time keeping in eye safety measures from Virus Corona Covid-19.
4) Verification process will be initiated on request of Authorized Dealer of DHA QUETTA only. No outsiders will be entertained at any cost.
5) It is necessary measure that Authorized dealers must come with bank challan at any cost. If any Authorize Dealer visits DHA Quetta office with out prior permission or appointment. He will be entertained in next available slot.
6) All necessary precautions regarding Social Distances for Crona preventions will be insured by all concerns.
7) Files and currency notes not be touched by bare hands by DHA staff .However, These will be checked and verified by offices and staff with gloves to ensure the originality of the notes and files. This policy will be strictly followed by the DHA Quetta Management.
Main objective to start verification process is to ensure safety of respectable clients and dealers from frauds etc. This is very timely move by DHA Quetta management as it will not only secure us from frauds but also will has positive impact on price of one Kanal affidavit file in upcoming few days. It is important to mention that no other service is presently offered except verification of one Kanal Affidavit file of DHA Quetta.